MathJax

Thursday, September 8, 2016

P90X Day 60: Yoga X

⅔ point. 30 days left.

I've been able to keep up the exercise, but it's harder because the supporting habits are hard to maintain. This part--the part where it's a matter of habit to sleep well and prepare food--this has escaped me.

Exercising affects me more than I expect it to.
Not exercising affects me more than I expect it to.

Sleeping well affects me more than I expect it to.
Not sleeping well affects me more than I expect it to.

Eating well affects me more than I expect it to.
Not eating well affects me more than I expect it to.

Hmmm...okay, this is establishing either that 1. physiological needs are underrated or 2. there's some balancing, stabilizing force that's weakened or 3. some unaddressed unbalancing, destabilizing force.

Or maybe it's like how when you have a cold you forget what it feels like not to have a cold and vice-versa.

No comments:

Post a Comment