MathJax

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Tip of the Day: Stoned

You've probably heard that you shouldn't weigh yourself every day. The human body can easily fluctuate by about 5 pounds day-to-day, so you don't want to get bummed out and you don't want to get cocky. Still, that number...just...stares at you.

My solution? I bought a scale that I can use to weigh myself in stone, not pounds. Since a stone is equal to 14 pounds (roughly three times the variation in daily body weight), the numerical fluctuation in my measurement is reduced. At 6'3", I don't have anything to worry about as long as I'm clocking in under 14 stone.

Tip of the Day: Weigh yourself in stone.

After all, why use a unit of measurement precise enough for harvested produce when measuring something as dynamic as your body?

No comments:

Post a Comment