MathJax

Friday, December 5, 2014

Cookies for Breakfast

I'm an adult. I can have cookies for breakfast if I want to.

You're an adult. Your parents aren't supervising your meal choices. Instead, there is a world of advertising encouraging you to act in certain ways. Some of those ways match up with what you want out of life and some do not. You're an adult. If you don't work out the difference, nobody will.

I'm an adult. I can continue improving myself if I want to. I can eat for a lifetime of health rather than a morning sugar rush if I want to. I can exercise my body regularly so it's there for me when I need it if I want to. I can continue improving my mind if I want to. I can choose to spend my money and time bettering myself and my community if I want to. I can pray for wisdom, guidance, and thanksgiving if I want to.

You're an adult. Your parents don't supervise your life. Will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment