MathJax

Saturday, August 6, 2016

P90X Day 37: Plyometrics

Okay, lots of catching up to do. I've been working out, but not updating because my siblings were in town. Let's see what I can remember.

So I did this round of plyo right next to my sleeping brother and sister. It was helpful to be on a morning workout schedule this week. It's much easier to leave an event early to go to bed than to come late or miss it entirely because you need to work out first thing after work.

I took the morning off to get breakfast with my siblings. It was at this point that I started negotiating with myself, which we all know is a bad idea. I slid shy of several paleo norms during the week, but for the cause of all of us siblings being united in Seattle, I'm at peace with this. There are many days left to the rad bod.

Oh shoot, that reminds me I'd better wrap up the rest of these updates quick so I can get out of this coffee shop, go back home, and try to cook virtually all of my food for the week (writing this Saturday afternoon).

No comments:

Post a Comment