MathJax

Saturday, August 6, 2016

P90X Day 40: Legs and Back, Ab Ripper X

The ab ripper keeps getting easier, so I did cross-leg sit-ups rather than wide-leg sit-ups.

As part of negotiating with myself, I indulged last night in not only sushi but ice cream as well. So now I've got extra glycogen to burn, at least. The "Whole 30" program is a 30-day paleo experiment, which I had almost completed by the time I got to the wedding. Anyway, that's the sound of me negotiating with myself. Sounds weak, doesn't it? And when you're negotiating with yourself, how do you walk away? And what's your best alternative to a negotiated agreement? Do as I say, not as I do.

I'm re-remembering how good it feels to feel this good. A fit and healthy body is not for purchase; it may only be bartered for with exercise, wise food choices, and temperate eating habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment