MathJax

Sunday, August 14, 2016

P90X Day 47 and 48: Legs and Back, Ab Ripper X and Kenpo X

The decent choice of a human being is to value the sleep schedules of guests above their morning workout, so I've had to get a little creative. I missed two consecutive days, so here's my plan to make them up (since I haven't been negotiating with myself about exercise. And I should stop negotiating with myself about food again):

Saturday: Legs and Back, Ab Ripper X, AND Kenpo X

These are days 47 and 48. Note that I'm missing day 46, which is yoga. The reason for this is that I can move that to Sunday, which should combo nicely with the X Stretch leading into the Phase 2 recovery week.

After the Saturday doubles workout, I felt amazing all-over. It would definitely be over-doing it to do these two workouts on the same day all the time. For now I feel great. But this is an extraordinary circumstance: keep to your daily workout schedule so that you can keep going and you don't feel tempted to resort to such measures!

Flew Saturday morning. Yay flying!

No comments:

Post a Comment