MathJax

Saturday, July 16, 2016

P90X Day 20: Kenpo X

Morning cardio on a Saturday is a great way to start the weekend. Good luck to all of my friends doing the STP ride this weekend.

Next week I'm in Houston for the weekend and will have to rearrange the recovery week workout schedule to accommodate. I'll have to workout away from home on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, and maybe Sunday, and I'd rather not pack weights.

My training weeks start on Mondays, and the recovery week sequence is Yoga, Core, Kenpo, Stretch, Core, Yoga, Stretch. This is almost fine by default, except that second Core falls on Friday and uses weights. I'll be rearranging my recovery week as follows:

Core, Yoga, Core, Stretch, Kenpo, Yoga, Stretch. With that sequence, my weights can stay at home.

No coffee after noon is a good system.

No comments:

Post a Comment