MathJax

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

P90X Day 9: Plyometrics

Late start due to fireworks last night. I clocked a mere 6 hours and 39 minutes of sleep, and that's with letting the snooze go a little bit. There are three prongs in Operation: Dad Bod to Rad Bod:

  1. P90X
  2. Paleo diet
  3. Get enough sleep
The list above is ordered from easiest to guarantee to hardest to guarantee, but in order of importance as far as results are concerned, it's probably:
  1. Get enough sleep
  2. Paleo diet
  3. P90X
Facing P90X every day is a nice focal point to ensure I'm getting enough sleep and eating right, plus it's been just great for my health in its own right.

I was a little surprised at how easy a time I had with Plyo today. I expected the first time to be easy and the second time to be a little tougher, but that wasn't the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment